The official Guinness World Record™ winning Australian DJ/Video DJ Anthony Cruze (with an alter ego – 2greendollars) kicked some serious goals in his 3-decade international career. In 2016 he played at the Opening/Closing ceremonies of the Olympic Games in Rio, played at the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Sao Paolo and currently promoting his latest album “Premium Black Vol.1” with an all-star lineup. In 2018, his list of appearances so far includes a Music Video by Australian hitmaker “Kuren”, launch VJ for Lionsgate Films, a 360 Degree Video to a new song called “Love Has No Borders” and DJ/VJ to Sheila E (Prince) and her sellout Australia and International tours and Video/Visual FX consultant for A-Listers.
Career Highlight Include:
- Performances in front of hundreds of thousands of partygoers all over the world at major events such as the Royal Melbourne Show, clubs like New York’s Palladium, Studio 54 in Las Vegas, Glam Slam (Prince) and the original Roxbury in LA, and MGM resorts in Las Vegas and Macau.
- Produced the world’s first DVD in real time alongside Bill Gates at the launch of Windows XP (in front of an audience of 17,000 @MGM)
- An innovator of concert technology delivering 3D naked eye holography @ MGM and City of Dreams Macau.
- Chart Topper globally co-producing Australian Artists Merril Bainbridge, CDB, and Peter Andre (6#1’s in 80 Countries)
- Guinness World Record holder for the longest Video DJ marathon (25++ hours, still current despite a dozen attempts!)
- #1 on Reverbnation Dance Charts and Top 10 Globally (April 2018), hitting 350 million plays.
- Invited by Sony Pictures to perform his Live Music Video Medley at the Hollywood Premiere of Michael Jackson’s This Is It Theatrical release in 2009
- Recognized as one of the world’s pioneers of Digital Audio, Streaming Video and recordable DVD (HEVC)
- High up IMDB’s Hollywood list (link below)
Check out his officially released remix loot bag, carving up some big numbers officially for some big wigs including Michael Jackson, George Michael, Janet Jackson, Jennifer Hudson, Gloria Estefan, Sheila E, Calvin Harris, Tom Jones, the Village People, Pretty Poison, Shanice, and Brandy.
Anthony Cruze has two performer personalities:
ANT CRUZE and the SUPERSTARS is the brand he uses to collaborate and produce hit tracks for major international artists such as Sheila E (prince), Gloria Estefan, Tom Jones, Michael and Janet Jackson, George Michael, Roxette, and others. Not just “remixes”, but legally released content. As well as the Hit collab with Prince and Sheila E (The Leader), the hits include “I Take It Back” featuring Gloria Estefan, Sheila E and Wes Quave, and available on the album “Premium Black Vol.1” (released under his alter ego “2greendollars” now out worldwide).
2 GREEN DOLLARS is his underground alter ego. Youth Oriented, Opinionated, Outspoken, Controversial, and in the news. It is his outlet to introduce obscure/new artists. Latest dance track “Torn” featuring Ebony Roach (nickelodeon tv), for example, has had well over 2 million streams so far. Check it out on your favorite streaming service (Spotify, iTunes, Tidal, iHeartRadio etc.). Infamous in News articles in global press for his comments about “bikini DJ’s”, lazy “sync only” DJ’s and pre-mixers. Live and genuine.
LINKS: “2greendollars” and “Ant Cruze”.